We know how difficult it can be when your loved one needs to stay overnight at a hospital or have to go through a medical or surgical procedure alone. The flexibility of our caregivers can assure your loved ones safety and peace of mind. The goal of our caregivers is to help reduce the anxiety, loneliness, boredom, and apprehension of a hospital stay or an outpatient procedure by staying with your loved one during their stay as well as when returning home. Our companion care services are available for your loved one in the nursing home setting as well. The services we offer are available at an hourly rate to provide you with maximum convenience.
Our Hospital Accompaniment & Sitter Care benefits typically include:
- A watchful companion for your loved one
- Peace of mind for the family
- Access for authorized persons to wellness updates and reports
- Monitoring patient activity
- Maintaining patients comfort level
- Seeking assistance from the Hospital/Facility staff when patient is in need
- Assistance with meals
- Reminders of medications, routines, dates, etc.
- Soft transitions into “Live-In Care” or “Companion Care”
To schedule a no-cost, no-obligation home visit to discuss how we can help your loved one stay safely and independently in their home, call us today at (850)296-5662. or submit a request for a personalized price quote.